Watercolour Textures is for all those artists who already have some experience of watercolour painting but who wish to explore this versatile medium by experimenting with unusual techniques for portraying texture.
Key features of the book include:
- Explore Further exercises - quick, simple suggestions to try
- Studio Tips - useful hints for the reader
- Practical Projects - more considered exercises to help develop personal style
- Step-by-step demonstrations - detailed development of paintings
- Paintings by other guest artists - watercolours by John Blockley, Moira Huntly and Shirley Trevena
Written by well-known professional artist Ann Blockley and beautifully illustrated with her original watercolours, this inspirational book provides the much needed next step that so many practised beginners have been looking for.
Ann Blockley - Watercolour Textures